Vent LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse - $3,000 sign-on bonus (Overnights) - ReqCode 985922
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnique Opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse with Ventilator experience -with a Home Health Leader - Become A Senior Advocate!
Almost Family is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Are you looking for a flexible schedule? Work 8 to 40 hours per week; nights, overnights, and weekends or a combination - your choice.
As a Ventilator Licensed Practical Nurse, you will:
* Provide a wide range of nursing care to patients in the home care setting. Care encompasses a wide range of medical/surgical procedures, including monitoring patient status while being delivered in compliance with prescribed plan of care.
* Educate patients and caregivers on procedures and compliance of such, in preperation for discharge.
* Deliver care based on Standards of Practice for the particular state of practice and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
* Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky.
* Graduation from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
* Must comply with company policy and state/federal regulations.
* A minimum of one year experience as an LPN is required.
* Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
* Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
* 6 months experience with pediatric vents.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50089616.jpg /