Vertica Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BELOW PLEASE FIND THE SKILL LIST WE NEED FOR VERTICA TEAM DEVELOPER:
* Teradata (Intermediate)
* Vertica (Intermediate)
* Oracle (Intermediate)
* Unix (Intermediate)
* ETL (Intermediate)
* Informatica (Intermediate)
* SQL (Expert)
* Data Modeling (Optional)
* bteq/vsqlscripting (Intermediate)
The ETL developer will need to perform the following activities:
- Develop Informatica mappings and mapplets to implement the business rules as per table specification documents.
- Create Informatica Sessions and Workflows.
- Write bteq/vsql scripts to process data.
- Perform bulk data loads from flat files to Vertica.
- Tune performance of Informatica sessions, identify and resolve performance bottleneck issues in source/target Informatica mapping.
- Prepare deployment guide with all the code that has to be migrated to QA/Production environment.
- Coordination with System Testing team to migrate the code to QA System Testing.
- Work with System Testing and UAT teams to analyze and resolve opened defects.
- Provide 24/7 support during the warranty period to projects after deployment to Production.