Vertical Market Manager (Furniture)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 2/18/2017
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:This is a sales position with the primary responsibility for soliciting, selling and implementing Office Depot Catalog furniture solutions to the Public Sector and within existing Enterprise accounts. As the specialist selling to the Public Sector, the VMM will apply specific knowledge of the public sectors needs, to grow the catalog programs within existing Public Sector & Enterprise accounts.The VMM will establish himself/herself as a trusted advisor to the Public Sector segment, by maintaining customer relationships and seeking opportunities to enhance the existing business potential. These Public Sector & Enterprise accounts typically purchase or have the potential to purchase from $50,000 and up in furniture solutions per year and have 500 or more white-collar workers.
Qualifications:High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelors preferred and minimum 7 years experience in related field.
Other Information:- Strong Sales skills
- A thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills to include a history of successful contract negotiations. The close cycle may require multiple calls over many months.
- A demonstrated working understanding of the buying process in Public Sector accounts, and the customer relationship process
- Demonstrated record of mid to senior level customer contacts, preferably within the Public Sector.
- Professional and consultative selling skills to include some contract negotiations.
- Fluid organization agility (the ability to quickly learn, understand and navigate an organization at the upper to lower levels.
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) skills and be able to present complex business plans and topics (pricing or service strategies).
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .