Very Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe at Maxsam Partners are in search of just the right candidate for a well-established top-tier funded company specializing in in-flight Cabin entertainment for VIP aircraft. Established in 1998, this client is the world leader in Cabin Management and In-Flight entertainment systems. A highly vertically integrated company that produces virtually all products in house, they serve a worldwide base of customers with state-of-the-art products. With a focus on providing custom systems for the World's largest wide and narrow body luxury aircraft, the client has installed IFE & CMS systems on over 150 VIP aircraft. They design and manufacture all systems in-house at our 67, sq. ft. facilities, and these in-house capabilities allow constant development of exciting new concepts and create new products.
The client is seeking a passionate and experienced Senior SoftwareEngineer that has experience in a manufacturing environment to join the company. In this dynamic role will have scope to build, shape, and improve suite of tools, processes, and capabilities in development. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who live and breathe entertainment aircraft systems, and to work for a company with passion for development in its DNA. This position is a contract-to-hire.
_UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO WORK WITH H1B HOLDERS OR THIRD PARTIES._
* Take over and lead development of cloud-based DRM license server.
* Design interfaces to on-aircraft systems developed by 3rd-party vendors and partners.
* Design and lead development of internal tools for system configuration and user-interface design.
* Mentor junior engineers on new and existing software development projects
* 10+ years software development.
* 5+ years C#/.NET Winforms, WPF.
* Experience with Java desirable.
* Experience working with DRM, preferably Widevine.
* Familiar with DRM concepts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* BSCS or equivalent technical degree.