Vice President - Analytics & Financial Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Univision Communication Inc
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION OVERVIEW:
The position will lead enterprise-wide analytics and revenue forecasting projects, driving top-line growth and operational effectiveness.
The Analytics department owns the Network ad sales operating plan and all related communications to both corporate leadership and the sales organization.
You will be responsible for all aspects of forecasting, measurement, and pacing communication regarding Network sales, and will consolidate and report cross-divisional performance (Network, Digital, Local TV, & Radio).
As a key contributor to Univision's strategic process, you will also coordinate cross-functional teams to make financial recommendations on corporate initiatives. You will synthesize financial models and strategic considerations into persuasive recommendations for go/no-go decisions on key content and investment projects. You and your team will be highly collaborative interfacing with programming executives, research leadership, and senior sales personnel to drive projects to completion under tight deadlines.
* Lead and develop team of 4 analysts/directors
* Act as a resource in knowledge of advertising markets, financial modeling, data analysis, and strategic communications
* Ensure accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of revenue reporting, capacity analysis, stewardship, and other routine financial deliverables
* Provide leadership for major long-term revenue projects such as upfront reporting and maintaining the operating plan
* Conduct requirements gathering and financial modeling for enterprise-wide analyses. This will include, but is not limited to, program acquisition studies, inventory load optimization, yield management & ROI studies on various company-wide initiatives
* Contribute to UCI advanced advertising initiatives pioneering TV addressable, programmatic, VOD, and other new technologies/mediums
* Be a consultative problem solver who thrives on new challenges and tight deadlines
* 7+ years' experience in media with experience in pricing & planning, FP&A, ad sales, and/or strategic planning.
* Demonstrated strong Excel, data management, and financial modeling skills
* Deep knowledge of media ratings and sales metrics
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to visualize data and craft articulate and persuasive PowerPoint presentations
* Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills
* Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior corporate executives to business unit managers and third parties
* High energy with a positive attitude and sense of humor
* MBA, CPA, CFA strongly preferred
* Experience in Digital Media industry strongly preferred