Vice President, Audit Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
The Vice President, Audit Operations position is a key executive position responsible for the overall financial, sales and operational management of one or more client contracts or large audit projects. The Vice President provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to manage and effectively grow the organization. They ensure the achievement of financial objectives and operational excellence. Activities will be directly aimed at achievement of both short and long term revenue and profitability goals as well as achievement of growth objectives.
Develops and Executes Business Strategy
Creates and articulates a clear vision of where and how Cotiviti will generate demand for auditing services, create value, and drive growth within existing commercial healthcare accounts. Successfully implements strategies to profitably grow revenue for audit services by identifying and linking customer needs and Cotiviti capabilities. Models and drives accountability across business development, account management and operations teams for achievement of revenue, quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction goals.
Ensures Operational Excellence and Customer Service
Oversees continuous concept development and customer relationships to deliver best-in-class capabilities to find errors and identify valid recovery opportunities in medical charts. Provides overall leadership on the development and execution of operational processes and service enhancements which drive revenue, productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Demonstrates understanding of Cotiviti policies & procedures, and external regulatory requirements and performs duties in accordance with such regulatory requirements. Accepts complete accountability to ensure 100% compliance with customer contract and company policies as well all HIPAA regulations regarding the safe-guarding of Protected Health Information. Ensures that adequate training is provided and controls are consistently implemented.
Develops and Executes Revenue Growth Strategies
Provides strategic leadership and support to Sales and Business Development leaders to identify and create opportunities for profitable expansion of Cotiviti services within existing accounts. Sets and achieves high expectations for both short and long term revenue goals. Meets or exceeds revenue goals.
People Leadership and Development
Proactively selects, develops, motivates, and deploys a diverse staff of highly competent leaders and team members to meet/exceed financial, operational, client service and people leadership and development expectations.
Teamwork and Collaboration
Fosters a climate of collaboration, problem solving and teamwork for all team members that support the Cotiviti's mission, values, long range goals and initiatives; creating synergy and enhancing employee development.
Utilizes performance and talent management tools as core processes for driving performance through ongoing goal setting, results measurement, individual and team development, and talent identification and deployment.
Proactively plans for succession and growth and ensures no gap in productivity and customer service.
* Bachelor s degree with 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with healthcare payers.
Skills and Experience:
* Prior direct P&L responsibility
* Familiarity with and ability to leverage agile methodology to drive results.
* Demonstrates track record of success in managing a similar business function.
* Knows the healthcare payer marketplace, competitive landscape, and financial and business drivers.
* A combination of healthcare industry and consulting experience where they have shown an ability to "drill down" into highly technical, complex areas and operate effectively as an expert and resource in these areas.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and claim databases are required.
* Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.