Vice President Business Development 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _MARKET LEADER - $125,000 PLUS. _
_OUR CLIENT _is a nationwide office interiors and facility services firm and serves as the single source to PLAN, FURNISH and SERVICE office expansion, relocation and decommissioning. They are in a growth mode and are eager to hire someone who can come on board and make a difference.
They are the BEST in their industry and they are passionate about office space. Your brand is what sets you apart from the competition. The branding of your company is everything. Our client believes that your office space can help tell your companies story; you want your workspace to communicate the essence of your brand: core values, mission and character.
They have asked us to help them identify and hire a Market Leader (VP) for the Chicagoland area.
You will lead the Business Development team in securing design, proposal, sale and post-sale management of new and existing clients.
* Manage and foster business relationships, sales and direct contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
* You will work closely with other departments in the company to achieve success (business development, marketing, business analysis)
* Through continuous assessment and improvement training you will identify and highlight best practices.
* Facilitate all aspects of staffing to include interviewing and hiring for the Chicago team.
* Establish and monitor key business performance indicators as outlined by management
* Continually analyze and optimize individual team performance to achieve targets
We will be looking to you to create an open honest environment where communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort will ensure success. Also, we'll need you to coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behavior and build a world class, high performing, business development team around yourself.