Vice President Cardiovascular Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 01541-13678
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, SUNRISE HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high quality, advanced healthcare services. Sunrise Hospital is the largest acute care facility in Nevada. Sharing the same campus as Sunrise Children s Hospital, Nevada s largest most comprehensive children s hospital
SUPERVISION: REPORTS TO THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Drives operational excellence throughout the service area and leads growth of service line volume within facility, development of new programs and advancement of existing ones. Partners with senior administrators, executives and professional staff to distinguish his/her facilities services and experience in the eyes of the physician, patient and consumers.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years in healthcare
* Minimum 3 to 5 years in business development
* College Graduate Required
* Proven success in setting strategic direction and develop business plans to promote growth
* Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action and multiple priorities
* Demonstrated experience in leading and promoting service excellence for customers
* Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to solve difficult business problems through careful and systematic evaluation of information, possible alternatives and consequences
* Experienced in developing and encouraging strategic relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work and organizational goals
* Communicates with a purpose and intent with people at all levels in the organization and outside networks, including team members, vendors and patients
* Demonstrated ability to effectively coach, develop and lead others.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to partner with and influence all levels of the organization.
* Exposure and knowledge of Service Line (e.g., Surgical Services, ER, etc.) preferred
Last Edited: 10/30/2016