Vice President Division Operations 8/18/2016
Top equipment OEM
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CLIENT IS A diversified manufacturing company with $750m dollars in annual revenue with operating subsidiaries engaged in the production of industrial equipment across the United States.
This division is the leading manufacturer in their industry (similar to Construction Equipment, Industrial, Agricultural , Commercial Equipment)
The division is it's own brand and has a 200k sq ft manufacturing location and five sales/service centers with over 400 employees and $100m in sales.
They are growing at 14% with anticipation to double within 5 years due to product reliability, reputation and solid processes to reduce lead time by over 40% and set the industry standard.
This position reports to the President
* Identify and Drive changes in plant efficiencies and create a culture of inclusiveness and pride in work
* Learn the business, troubleshoot and resolve operational and commercial challenges with President
* Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company's operations
* Introduce improvements in relation to productivity, quality and effective utilization of man-hours
* Develop models and business metrics in coordination with functional leaders to identify key risks and meaningful opportunities for improvement
* Proven track record of driving best practices, improving productivity and profitability throughout operations with leading-edge management practices, innovative use of technology, cost reduction tactics and good investment decisions
* Considerable prior experience in Lean methodologies required
* A track record of success in managing, mentoring, coaching and directing team members
* 15 years' experience in industrial manufacturing
* 10+ years as General Manager, Operations, VP level with understanding of sales, manufacturing or continuous improvement for a $100M+ multi-plant business
* P Master's level degreepreferred
* Moderate level of financial acumen
* Relocation within Iowa required to corporate HQ.