Vice President - Executive Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS - MUST-HAVES
* Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in NJ
* 3+ years minimum working as an Administrator
* 7+ years working in a skilled nursing home
* 5+ years of progressive management, including 2 years in senior management
* BA/BS degree required
This role oversees a long-term care and assisted living facility located in historic Moorestown, (South Jersey) and is seeking a strong and energetic Vice President and Executive Director to lead and direct the overall operations of the facility in accordance with the mission and strategic plan of our organization.
* Diploma and BS/BA required. MA or above in related field preferred.
* Active Licensed Nursing Home Administrators' (LNHA) license in the state of New Jersey required.
* Assisted Living Administrator (CALA) license in the state of New Jersey a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
* Minimum seven years' experience in related field required
* Five years of progressive management experience, including 2 years in senior management position.
* Experience in a clinical setting a plus.