Vice President / Executive Director - Skilled Nursing Facility
This role oversees a long-term care and assisted living facility located in historic Moorestown, (South Jersey) and is seeking a strong and energetic Vice President and Executive Director to lead and direct the overall operations of the facility in accordance with the mission and strategic plan of our organization.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops implements and monitors strategic plan and associated policies, procedures and programs to ensure achievement of business objectives.
* Evaluates current programs, policies and procedures and makes recommendations for changes as needed.
* Evaluates entrance fees and contract language for market competitiveness and financial implications; makes recommendations for changes as appropriate.
* Makes recommendations and takes action to ensure long-term financial viability of the facility.
* Monitors financial performance and meets budgetary goals.
* Develops and implements annual financial budget, in collaboration with Finance.
* Recognizes and rewards staff for exemplary performance and participation in organization-wide initiatives.
* Participates in at least one community service organization within the service area.
* Demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide service to the resident. This requires the ability to obtain and interpret information, to identify age-specific needs, and to provide service as needed.
* Takes action to control or minimize unnecessary error or risk, identifies alternatives and makes contingency plans.
* Functions as a member of the management team promoting the advancement of the organization as a whole. Encourages, participates, and actively contributes to the achievement of common goals.
* Resolves customer concerns by taking prompt, active steps. Serves as resident/client advocate.
* Implements and monitors marketing program.
* Provides requested information to the Board of Trustees, attends Board meetings.
* Provides reports as requested by the President and CEO.
* Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
* Adheres to the Organization's Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
* Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
* Adheres to the Organization's Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.
CULTURE OF ORGANIZATION
This is a 3 star facility and are striving for higher and want an Exec Director to help attain that goal. We are focused on quality of care to the residents we serve. There are many ee's with a long tenure and it is a union building. There is a strong clinical team and overall leadership team at this community.
ABOUT MEDHEALTH RECRUITING
MedHealth Recruiting is a US based contract, contingency and retained medical staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in the placement of healthcare, clinical research and mid to senior level healthcare executives. We have healthcare jobs in locum tenens, per diem, travel, temporary, and permanent positions
Required Qualifications :
* Diploma and BS/BA required. MA or above in related field preferred.
* Active Licensed Nursing Home Administrators' (LNHA) license in the state of New Jersey required.
* Assisted Living Administrator (CALA) license in the state of New Jersey a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
* Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in NJ
Licensed Assisted Living Administrator
3+ years minimum working as an Administrator
7+ years working in a skilled nursing home
5+ years of progressive management, including 2years in senior management