Vice President Global Marketing / Plastics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe largest and fastest growing producer of auxiliary equipment for plastics processing in the world. Employing over 600 people, they make and market over 450 different products from materials handling to pipe and profile extrusion. Also a leader in plastic process integration, engineering and installing complete manufacturing systems that help plastic processors manage their valuable materials, handle their manufactured parts, and improve their process yield.
* High Base salary with 20% bonus potential
* Car allowance + mileage or fleet
* Full Medical and Dental Benefits
* 401K with company match
YOUR UNIQUE ROLE WITH THE COMPANY: The Vice President of Global Marketing will report to the President and be a member of a five person management team. With your team of five, you will take ownership of the company's global & marketing efforts to continuously improve industry awareness. You will serve as champion for the customers experience and satisfaction.
* As the key message leader, implement a short-term and long-term global communications strategy and plan.
* Develop an advertising plan for the remainder of 2016
* Define a web strategy
* Identify which shows and conferences to attend
* Identify press release opportunities
* Meet key trade publications and understand ad spend and plan for 2016
* Discover new sales and marketing opportunities
* Conduct plastic market and market segment analysis
* Review feedback from focus groups and customers
* Work on pricing strategies with Product Managers and sales
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
* Minimum of 10 years' experience with leading B2B global marketing strategy with a major company within the plastics industry