Vice President Human Resources - Manufacturing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTION_** Just heard from them and they would like a big push on this. We also want experience with mid-sized companies, not all very large company experience in the recent work history. They don't want us to put that in as a requirement but do want us to watch for it. We need a candidate with strong HR management experience in a manufacturing environment._
_Keywords To Search For__: Human Resources, Manager, Director, VP, Manufacturing._
Position Title Vice President Human Resources - Manufacturing - GA #2957
Location LaGrange GA
The Vice President of Human Resources will participate as a strategic partner in promoting company's corporate culture and developing the business and organizational strategies. This leader must demonstrate a strong business acumen as well as expert knowledge of all aspects of human resource management. The VP of Human Resources will have responsibility for talent acquisition, talent management strategies, compensation and benefits, organizational design and development, employee engagement and relations, compliance, and change management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
* Develop, monitor and measure all Human Resources initiatives to ensure trends are identified and addressed, including, but not limited to, time to fill openings, turnover, retention, employee engagement, and benefit metrics
* Provide personal, "hands-on" involvement, direction, and support while being accountable for recruitment initiatives and targets.
* Partner with the executive leadership team to analyze and prioritize business challenges faced by the organization and deploy HR interventions as needed.
* Improve and streamline departmental operations through the continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes, and program effectiveness/value. Help evaluate our current HRIS and maximize internal use of the system.
* Utilize and contribute to the enhancement and development of tools to perform sourcing and recruitment functions, and provide appropriate coaching and counseling to recruitment teams.
* Develop strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Oversee the development and implementation of training and development programs, benefit packages, and legal and compliance procedures.
* Build and maintain strong relationships across the company.
* Extensive benefits experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University and 10 or more years in human resources management, including recent experience in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal communication skills, be detail and task oriented, possess creative problem solving skills, be cross-culturally competent, and be able to comprehend at a rapid pace. We are seeking a team player with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE.
2. 10+ YEARS IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INCLUDING RECENT EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT.
3. EXTENSIVE BENEFITS EXPERIENCE.
4. RECENT EXPERIENCE IS A PRIVATE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS.
5. SALARY REQUIREMENT