Vice President, Human Resources
Translates and executes the Business Strategy into functional HR strategies in the areas of employment, recruitment, talent strategies, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, HRIS, organizational and performance management, in support of Hospital goals; directs the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department; builds and maintains collaborative relationships with system and hospital management, legal counsel, and outside resources.
* Executes HR strategy and implements programs, processes, and tools that support the overall business objectives.
* Drives change management practices to enable organizational effectiveness by developing strategies that foster employee engagement and commitment.
* Strengthens the organization through talent planning activities such as succession_, _coaching on executive talent, risk mitigation strategies, and career mobility planning; drives executive development planning and coaching; consults and ensures consistency on goal setting, pay positioning, and performance differentiation and distribution.
* Develops strategic workforce plans by partnering with business leadership and Talent Acquisition; utilizes Human Resources Analytics in order to drive optimal results in improving and influencing key decisions and prioritizes talent initiatives.
* Leads, consults, and architects design changes by designing and planning interventions that facilitate organization change.
* Develops, reviews, and revises human resources policies so that they are congruent with hospital and human resources philosophies and goals, and comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
* Advises counsel/hospital management at all levels regarding human resources management practices, policies/procedures, and appropriate actions/responses to internal and external employee related issues.
* Directs, delegates, motivates, and develops staff to provide appropriate support and services to both the department and other hospital departments.
* BA/BSDegree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related degreerequired. Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
* Minimum 10years human resources experience to include recruitment, employment, and employee relations.
* General understanding of compensation and benefits programs, unemployment compensation, and workers' compensation.
* Proven leadership, business acumen, and organizational skills to effectively influence and implement numerous initiatives across a large organization.
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
* Demonstrated managerial ability in a complex environment.