Vice President, Industrials Investment Banking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe pay a $500 minimum referral fee for any candidate who is successfully placed by our client. It's a great way to create win/wins and help those you know.)
If you meet the qualifications and are interested:
1. Please respond with some very brief bullets addressing how you believe you meet the key qualifications of the job.
2. Attach a WORD version of your resume.
3. Also indicate when you may have 20-30 minutes to discuss this opportunity by phone ASAP.
VICE PRESIDENT, INDUSTRIALS INVESTMENT BANKING - NYC
Our client are a group of technology sector specialists who provide a full range of financing and advisory services including private placements, public offerings, mergers Fluency in English
* Deal experience in M&A and / or capital raising activities
* Securities registrations Series 7, 79 or 63 or commitment to obtain
* MBA preferred
* Prior industrial sector coverage
* Strong analytical and quantitative background
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
Contribute to all aspects of M&A, capital raising, or advisory assignments, including:
* initial prospecting
* preparation of marketing materials
* meetings and negotiations focused on Fortune 500 industrials sector clients.
Lead development of marketing materials including:
* information memoranda
* financial models
* valuation analyses and presentations.
Guide teams of junior staff in completing assignments.
Interface directly with executive leadership of clients to complete transactions.
Significant international travel is required for this role.
* Salary Range $115, - $125,
* Performance Bonus 100%
* Medical Ins.
* Dental Ins.
* Vision Ins.
If you are not qualified/interested, please feel free to put others in touch.