Vice President, Market Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
This role can be located as follows: Atlanta, GA, Bentonville, AR, Minneapolis, MN, or Charlotte, NC
The VP-GTM is responsible for planning and implementing sales and product development programs for existing and new retail markets. This role will partner with client management and audit operations to execute strategies for greater customer penetration and retention. This role will act as the primary client contact by calling on and maintaining relationships with established and prospective accounts
* Drive sales of analytics solutions with new and existing retail customers and their suppliers.
* Partner with marketing team to develop go-to-market strategy for retail analytics solutions.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the solutions software and act as the subject matter expert
* Strategically plans solutions targeted at enhancing relationships with existing clients in addition to relevant solutions to new business opportunities.
* Think and plan strategically and search for opportunities to enhance our value proposition.
* Develops and delivers sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased revenue and customer profitability. Profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
* Develop account relationships, identify opportunities and capture service opportunities at strategic accounts.
* Engage with customers and prospects to understand their needs and identify ways to create unique value for them.
* Manage strategic relationships, cultivate new alliances, and monitor competitive activity.
* Lead merchant and supplier services team to help users derive maximum value from Connolly s retail analytics solutions.
* Partner with operations and technology teams to translate customer needs in to a product roadmap for analytics solutions.
* Coordinate closely within various departments as necessary to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solutions selling to targeted accounts.
Skills, Experience, and Other Requirements
* Bachelor Degree Required
* Minimum of 10 years of related professional work experience
* Experience in Retail Audit and Profit Recovery
* Experience in a CPG sales leadership and/or retail merchandising leadership role preferred
* Experience with Retail data analytics
* Functional expertise in Retail Operations, Supply Chain Management, and Change Management related to Technology adoption
* Highly effective in building and developing relationships in Retail and CPG organizations
* Knowledge of internal retail sales management or ERP systems
* Experience working with key decisions makers
* This position requires a willingness to travel 60% plus of the time
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.