Vice President Of Multifamily Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Vice President of Sales
SUPERVISOR: Chief Revenue Officer
We're seeking a Vice President of Sales for our Lombard office to manage 3 inside salespeople and 5 outside salespeople. You MUST have a background in selling an intangible product (ex: software, utilities, etc.). A background in the energy or utilities background is ideal but not required. The base salary is $150,000-$175,000, which may be negotiable and $200,000-$250,000 total.
Sales team is responsible for understanding Clients' business needs and culture while serving as the expert in presenting solutions that enable the products and services to meet Client needs and provide value. You must have experience being an "in the trenches" manager who isn't afraid to go on sales calls with salespeople and help them with the management of their pipeline.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Exceptional leader with demonstrated ability to motivate, inspire and elevate team performance.
* Develop, manage, train and mentor sales professionals on a consistent basis for maximum productivity.
* Lead sales team in aggressively managing their sales funnel / sales pipeline.
* Partner with sales professionals in sales presentations.
* Track and present weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
* Ensure team is consultative experts on products, services and capabilities in addition to how our services should be positioned vs. the competition.
* Reinforce Client buying decision and value brings to the partnership throughout the sales process.
* Ensure that the appropriate cross-functional resources are involved and engaged at all phases of the sales process to ensure successful sales outcome.
* Incentive plan and performance management
* Provide appropriate feedback to senior team regarding marketplace conditions to improve company leadership position in the marketplace.
* Meet all established sales targets and deadlines in dynamic environment.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of products, services and internal processes and capabilities
* 5-10 years of Sales Team Leadership including building a strong sales culture and supporting cross functional relationships
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Strong attention to detail
* Strategic thinker and problem solver
* Experience with enterprise, business to business sales
* Experience in multifamily industry is a plus
* Experience with Salesforce is beneficial
Position is based in Lombard, IL with a travel expectation of 25-30% as required to deliver sales commitments