Vice President Operations, Home Lending
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Dubin Group
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOVERVIEW JOB ID 8896
Our Main Line Financial Services and Home Lending client is seeking a Vice President of Operations. This company is one of the fastest growing financial services and Home Lending corporations in the country and is expanding their services to include loans and property investment services. They provide highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a generous savings medical, dental, vision, long & short term disability, life insurance and a 401K.
The Vice President of Operations will work in support the Sales and Underwriting staff, and will specifically oversee the Loan Setup and Processing functions The VP will be responsible for hiring, training and ongoing performance management of staff. They will review processes for opportunities for improvement and will also work closely with IT to maximize technology solutions to increase efficiency of operations.
Oversee, manage and mentor a team of 50+ individuals who perform the following tasks:
* Contact borrowers to obtain necessary documentation
* Verify data entry of application in LOS against submitted documentation
* Verify income and assets documentation are complete and compliant to established guidelines
* Order necessary documents(AUS, Flood, etc)
* Review title and work with the Title Officer to clear judgments & liens
* Verify real estate taxes and homeowners
* Access efficiency of team and promote improvement in efficiency for department
* Coach and mentor staff providing a positive workplace for employees to meet their goals
* Measure performance of staff and determine areas of improvement and areas where training is needed
* Knowledge of government programs: Conforming, FHA, Fannie Mae, VA
* Previous management experience in running a growing mortgage operations department
* Bachelors' Degreerequired
* Knowledge of Encompass preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong analytical skills, detail oriented
* Customer service oriented