Vice President, Public Sector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
We are searching for an industry leading Vice President, Public Sector for our client in the Washington DC metro area. The ideal candidate is a respected executive sales leader in the Federal sector enterprise security industry who has the ability to leverage their proven experience in software sales to help grow the company. The role of the VP is to carry the company's vision into the Federal Sector and work with executives to solve their pressing security issues with industry leading solutions.
A successful candidate will have demonstrable prior experience building successful Federal software security sales teams and scaling sales in high growth software organizations. Candidates will be known reputable business leaders or thought leaders in security and have excellent business development and communication skills.
* Ability to act as a key member of the leadership team and assume responsibility for an existing organization of Federal sales professionals.
* Customer-focused industry leader and sales executive with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive enterprise sales growth goals in cyber security software and services.
* Highly competitive, metrics and results driven executive with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management.
* Ability to passionately articulate, drive and deliver the organizations vision and mission for the public sector business.
* Scale revenue by growing the Federal partner channel.
* Develop a near and long-term operating plan penetrate and expand Federal market to achieve revenue growth objectives.
* Instill a business development and customer focus that builds stronger and closer relationships with influencers and decision makers inside existing and potential end-user customers and partners.
* Budget, forecast, accurately report and communicate results.
* Implement scalable processes and infrastructure essential to managing rapid growth and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer's success as well as instill a sense of urgency and accountability for results and high performance standards across the organization.
* Nurture our open and collaborative team environment where individuals take personal responsibility for the organization's success and proactively find solutions to problems.
* Significant experience selling to Civilian and DOD departments and agencies and maintain a high level of knowledge of their organizational infrastructure.
* BS/BA in Business or related field - Masters preferred
* 5-10years of sales experience targeting Federal Government Agencies
* Effective time management, ability to reach decision-makers and qualify sales opportunities
* Demonstrable record of sales success against quota
* Ability to call into different industries
* Ability to use Microsoft Office, CRM software, LinkedIn and other sales enablement tools
Due to security requirements, US Citizenship is required.