Vice President, Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Daugherty Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONTeam Daugherty wants to add a high-energy leader to our business development and sales team. Along with nurturing current customer relationships, the Vice President, Sales position will work to cultivate new relationships in the Atlanta and Dallas markets. This position will focus on strategic account management by proactively integrating with the customer's business to uncover and create new opportunities. The ideal candidate for this role will work closely with key service delivery and line of service leadership to provide a framework that opens up additional opportunities and measures progress to attain those opportunities. This position requires a person that can work in a complex solutions sales environment. The individual in this role needs to be engaging; have the ability to sell to multiple levels and functions; be able to deliver the company's entire portfolio of products and services; and be successful at motivating, mentoring and coaching Sales Executives in each market.
As the Vice President, Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
* Evaluating, designing and deploying "gold standard" account management practices.
* Leading by example and having the drive to remain very client-facing and engaged.
* Driving mentorship, accountability and measurement of daily sales activities.
* Driving a proactive culture of partnership and customer service.
* Documenting, managing and measuring your key accounts strategy.
* Proactively communicating with senior management relative to sales expectations, sales strategy and sales performance growth.
* Galvanizing and engaging a team to achieve results based on an understanding of common revenue goals.
* Devoting energy to build collaborative relationships with Daugherty's key stakeholders.
* Learning and comprehending Daugherty's suite of services.
* Translating strategies to tangible revenue.
* Maintaining credibility at the C-suite, delivery team and implementation levels.
* Documenting, managing and measuring the branch key account strategies.
We are looking for someone with:
* A minimum of 10+ years of sales/business development experience in a complex, consultative and solution oriented organization.
* A clear and compelling sales strategy that inspires genuine client commitment.
* Experience building and leading strategic account management and pursuit processes, and managing and advancing opportunities through a pipeline.
* Previous experience selling professional services delivery and execution is required.
* Deep and impactful knowledge of business operations, technology and functional processes including a deep and strong knowledge of IT issues that are typically associated with these challenges.
* A track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in a complex solutions environment with Fortune 500 clients.
* A proven ability to strategically qualify, then call on, prospective clients within the C-suite, discuss relevant business challenges, assess and define their needs, and respond with relevant services that are revenue-generating and relationship-enhancing.
* A demonstrated ability to develop and drive a strategic plan to dominate the local market utilizing the key firm differentiators.
* A keen understanding of what it takes to win new business and radiate new opportunities in existing clients as Daugherty is positioned appropriately for success within each prospective and existing client.
* A strong "personal brand," demonstrating a high level of credibility.
* Long standing "trusted advisor" relationships both internally and externally in the marketplace.
* A successful track record of selling and leading successful pursuits of large consulting projects including IT projects.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
* Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
* Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
* Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
* Little to no travel.
* Robust career development and training.
Apply now and find out why Fortune 500 companies trust Daugherty Business Solutions with their mission-critical projects.