Vice President Sales & Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProvide LEADERSHIP for Industrial Manufacturing Sales organization who's customers are primarily in Auto industry.
Industrial manufacturing Sales background
10+ years of leading a successful sales organization at Director and VP level
MUST BE a polished executive level professional.
* 10 or more years' experience in a leadership position with direct reports in a "high volume", "commodity" industrial manufacturing environment.
* "engineered metals based" company , dealing with automotive OEM and Tier 1 customers and are familiar with steel pricing mechanisms. Potentially- forgings, stampings, etc.
* At least 15 years' experience in sales and/or marketing.
* Significant experience in strategic planning and execution of sales plans and managing objectives and revenue expectations.
* Strong negotiating skills.
* International selling experience and experience working with different cultures.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate to all levels of a manufacturing organization.
* Excellent analytical skills along with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office software.
successful candidate should be a high-energy, "self sufficient" individual with an established track record of success on various levels within a fast paced organization. An entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
* Strong relationship development skill is required with excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a "hands-on", "roll up your sleeves" participatory leadership style.
* An exemplary leader who gets the most out of "working with" and "developing" people yet can take decisive action. Willingness to address tactical issues in the short-term while maintaining strategic vision for the long-term.
* Ability to work independently and function in a high pressure, multi-functional team to achieve high levels of Customer satisfaction, while maintaining composure and professionalism.
* Significant detail orientation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Sales, or Marketing related field.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration- preferred