Vice President Surgical Services 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for VICE PRESIDENT SURGICAL SERVICES for our client in DENVER, CO
JOB TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT SURGICAL SERVICES
JOB LOCATION: DENVER, CO
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Vice President Surgical Services
* All employees are expected to abide by our iCARE standards of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect, and excellence with every patient, family, staff member, physician and the public.
* The Vice President of Surgical Services is responsible for the growth initiatives of perioperative services.
* This position focuses on development, implementation, and administration of patient care services within the departments.
* The vice president participates in strategic planning, financial forecasting and recruitment and retention initiatives, and other aspects of patient care delivery at the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer.
* This individual manages the financial and capital budgets to ensure services meet established quality standards and develops solutions and action plans to address any efficiency, quality and cost issues.
* Embrace and consistently demonstrate P/SLMC and RMHC initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees.
* Current licensure in the state of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Master's degree in Health Administration, Business, preferred.
* Minimum of 5years progressive management in operations, specifically perioperative service lines.
* Adult and pediatric perioperative experience, preferred.
* Strong financial analysis, human resource experience and regulatory compliance experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS/ABILITIES:
* Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge operations of perioperative & hospital service lines, and the practice of nursing process.
* Success in growth strategy in service lines - formulating a long term strategy and plan execution.
* Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of hospital regulatory compliance, i.e. TJC standards, CMS Conditions of Participation, AORN and ASPAN standards, etc.
* Outstanding ability to communicate verbally to a wide array of people/disciplines.
* Aware of industry standard changes and developments and plans for changes as needed.
* Strong physician relations.
* 5+ to 7years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally