Vice President - Surgical Services 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Providing innovative and comprehensive care to patients and their families.
All employees are expected to abide by our iCARE standards of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect, and excellence with every patient, family, staff member, physician and the public.
The Vice President of Surgical Services is responsible for the growth initiatives of perioperative services.
* This position focuses on development, implementation, and administration of patient care services within the departments.
* The vice president participates in strategic planning, financial forecasting and recruitment and retention initiatives, and other aspects of patient care delivery at the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer.
* This individual manages the financial and capital budgets to ensure services meet established quality standards and develops solutions and action plans to address any efficiency, quality and cost issues.
* Embrace and consistently demonstrate P/SLMC and RMHC initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees.
ABOUT MEDHEALTH RECRUITING
MedHealth Recruiting is a US based contract, contingency and retained medical staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in the placement of healthcare, clinical research and mid to senior level healthcare executives. We have healthcare jobs in locum tenens, per diem, travel, temporary, and permanent positions
Required Qualifications :
* Current licensure in the state of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
* Master's degree in Health Administration, Business, preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years progressive management in operations, specifically perioperative service lines. Adult and pediatric perioperative experience, preferred.
* Strong financial analysis, human resource experience and regulatory compliance experience preferred.
* Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge operations of perioperative & hospital service lines, and the practice of nursing process.
* Success in growth strategy in service lines - formulating a long term strategy and plan execution.
* Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of hospital regulatory compliance, i.e. TJC standards, CMS Conditions of Participation, AORN and ASPAN standards, etc.
* Outstanding ability to communicate verbally to a wide array of people/disciplines.
* Aware of industry standard changes and developments and plans for changes as needed.
* Strong physician relations.