Vice President Syndications 8/16/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY VICE PRESIDENT SYNDICATIONS
LOCATION: SALT LAKE CITY, the "Bank" is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. Bank is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
We are looking to hire a sales/business development professional into a newly created position to syndicate consumer and small business loan portfolios originated by the Bank to other banks.
* Engage with and bring banks onto the Bank's consumer and small business participation platform
* Handle all aspects of the sales/business development process including developing marketing materials, orchestrating diligence, negotiating documentation and on boarding these relationships
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* More than 5years of experience selling syndicated loan products to banks
* Strong and extensive relationships with Community Banks
Demonstrated success in closing business and exceeding sales/business development goals
Experience in negotiating documents
* Excellent selling and presentation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* A bachelor's degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar