Vice President, Telecom Management Vendor Practice Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
AOTMP is looking for high energy sales leader to join our fast moving entrepreneurial company and sell our unique solutions to our telecom management vendor clients around the world. Our solutions help our vendor clients increase revenues, gain market share and improve customer retention among other things. Our vendor clients are telecom expense management providers, wireless mobility management providers, carriers, operators, integrators and any vendor who can make a positive impact on the efficiency and productivity of an enterprise fixed and mobile telecom environment. Our vendor clients are located in countries in every major region of the world.
More specifically, this position will start as an individual contributor position and require heavy emailing, calling, social media outreaches, relationship building and more. Sales to vendors include Research & Advisory subscriptions, Efficiency First(R) Certification programs, AOTMP University subscriptions, annual enterprise conference sponsorships, annual vendor conference attendees and much more. Average sales will range from $10,000 to over $100,000. In addition, you will generate vendor partnerships who will sell our enterprise solutions to their clients. Those sales range from $50,000 to over $1 million.
The ideal candidate will bring new ideas to the table to grow the AOTMP vendor practice from where it is today, be an individual contributor but who can, with success build a team who sells across the globe. This position includes responsibility for all revenue generation associated with our vendor practice and for growing those revenues and for our vendor customer base overall. This position will be a key part of our management team and be responsible for taking our vendor practice to a new level of sales achievement.
Specifically the selected candidates will be responsible for:
* Prospecting, building and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities with vendor organizations who sell solutions and services that can impact the efficiency of an enterprise fixed & mobile environment.
* Managing day-to-day relationships with vendor prospects and developing a deep understanding of their business challenges and long-term business strategies.
* Working closely with our program management team who is responsible for the delivery of what we sell, overall customer satisfaction and identifying potential sales opportunities for you to sell.
* Working with our marketing and sales support team to build and execute on marketing campaigns targeted to your prospects.
* Negotiating and closing deals over the phone and through email, DocuSign and other means.
* Maintaining a pipeline and documenting all account activity and progress in salesforce.com
* Accurately forecasting monthly revenues
* Attending as the executive vendor representative at our annual enterprise conference in April and our annual vendor conference in October.
* Championing AOTMP's vision of the telecom management ecosystem and Efficiency First(R) alignment to your prospects and clients.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, in both a team and independent environment is essential.
A minimum of 5 years' experience and knowledge of the telecom expense management or wireless mobility management industry is required.
A minimum of 5 years' experience selling into telecom carriers, operators, integrators, telecom technology, help desk, mobility management or telecom expense management companies is required.
Extensive experience hunting new business and closing over the phone
Proven ability to negotiate and close deals.
Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Commitment to integrity and client service
Adeptness in dealing with prospects and clients at the senior management level
Initiative, performance-orientation and organizational effectiveness
Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment and to prioritize multiple tasks
Creativity, motivation and good humor