Vice President - Women and Children's Health Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Vice President will be responsible for the overall direction, leadership and operational management of the hospital.
Essential Job Duties:
* Directs the continuous planning for the future of the hospital
* Contributes to long-range strategic and financial planning and development of programs to ensure high-quality Services at competitive costs.
* Collaborates with other executives to partner and facilitate goals and objectives for the Services.
* Develops a climate of employee involvement and engagement.
* Ensures that the hospital provides a climate in which employees are managed fairly and equitably in accordance with personnel policy and practice and that all institutional policies, procedures and standards, and those of regulatory agencies are enforced.
* Responsible for the direction of the Services with full authority necessary for the discharge of such responsibility.
* Develops and maintains a sound and efficient organization for effective management, addressing both current and future responsibilities and objectives.
* Ensures that Services are provided at the required level and that quality services are provided, always cognizant of the Hospital's commitment to patient care, education and research.
* Directs the Services to ensure a continuing effort to market programs.
* Acts as spokesman for the Women and Children's health issues in and to its various publics; develops and maintains constructive relationships with affiliated organizations, appropriate government departments and agencies, and all healthcare policy forums.
* Performs all duties inherent to managerial role.
* Participates in hiring, training, evaluation and termination of assigned staff according to hospital policies and procedures.
* Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
ABOUT MEDHEALTH RECRUITING
MedHealth Recruiting is a US based contract, contingency and retained medical staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in the placement of healthcare, clinical research and mid to senior level healthcare executives. We have healthcare jobs in locum tenens, per diem, travel, temporary, and permanent positions
Required Qualifications :
* Demonstrated ability to manage a business or institution with a solid understanding of financial plans
* Experience in formalized business and strategic planning activities.
* Experience in state healthcare regulations and cost controls.
* Can partner with others and be a leader in displaying the values
* Seven to ten years of previous Children's Hospital Experience Highly Preferred
* Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration or MBA