Vice President of Business Development 8/31/2016
The HT Group: Executive Search Firm
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Client is a global leader in the Enterprise Resource Management space with major clients in the Energies and Utilities Market. Due to recent growth we are now looking to hire a top producing VP of Business Development to aggressively grow the Houston, Texas territory.
The Day to day job will include researching new prospects, sales call planning, and strategic marketing to beef up a thriving book of business in the Houston area. The sales targets for this role will primarily include C Level Executives (VP's, CEO's, CTO's Etc.) in the oil gas market. Our client's software is specifically developed to decrease waste, cost, and general pollution, all while streamlining process efficiency and inventory control.
To Be considered for this role you need to have achieved all of the minimum requirements below:
* Sold up to 4 Million dollars in New Business in a given sales year.
* Achieved up to 350K during their best sales year in total Compensation verifiable by a W2.
* Have at minimum 5years' direct field sales relevant experience selling Enterprise software solutions to Fortune 500 Oil and Gas Clients/ Energy and Utility/ or Supply Chain Type Companies.
* Bachelor's Degree (completed).
* Can Pass a drug screen & background check.
* Informed and well-spoken communication skill
Total Compensation for this role: 350K+ (The Salary is negotiable based on prior earnings and how well you interview).