Vice President of Capital Markets
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION...
InSite Group is a boutique real estate investment and development company founded in 1996 and based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The firm specializes in the development and repositioning of opportunistic and value-added hospitality, residential, and mixed use properties in major markets throughout the U.S. Through its vertically-integrated development platform, InSite Group is able to maximize investment value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
The Vice President of Capital Markets will be responsible for the overall strategy for the Capital Markets department and managing the origination and analysis of equity and debt capital for company acquisitions and its existing portfolio. In this capacity, the candidate will foster and manage financial partner relationships and will work with an extensive list of capital sources including banks, finance companies, equity/debt funds, and Family Offices.
* Creating the overall strategy for the Capital Markets Department
* Oversee and manage financial partner relationships
* Develop and track financing initiatives and maximize leverage from partners and safeguard those relationships
* Origination and analysis of equity and debt capital for all company acquisitions and existing portfolio
* Manage compliance with all loan covenants
* Restructure and refinance existing loans
* Work with deal teams to develop financing strategies for single asset and portfolioinvestments
* Strategize with ownership and investment teams to mitigate any issues related to 3rd party debt
* Establish a pipeline of transaction opportunities
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Economics or related degree
* 10+ years of experience in commercial real estate investing with a private equity/hedge fund, commercial/investment bank, or Family Office
* Must have experience with raising capital and building an extensive network
* Strong business acumen and the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
* High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-driven
* Must be comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment