Vice President of Human Resources 9/13/2016
Kenneth Summey Trucking
JOB DESCRIPTIONPace is a custom content marketing leader, producing multi-channel content that delivers results for a diverse client base. We work with some of North America's most successful brands including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart. Our staff of more than 300 professionals consistently produces award-winning work in a variety of media, including magazines, digital, mobile content, catalogs, books, videos, and e-commerce solutions.
The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization and will be responsible for the sourcing, screening and full life cycle recruiting at Pace. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
This position could be located elsewhere.
Education: A bachelor s degree is required.
* 5+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced, creative, high energy corporate environment recruiting Creative, Strategy, Technical and Senior Level Management candidates - preferably in a Digital Agency
* Solid history of delivering high quality professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process
* Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
* Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
* Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
* Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
* Skills in database management and record keeping.
* Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
* Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
* Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Leadership in the areas of talent planning
* Support leaders; solve business challenges with associated people and organizational staffing implications.
* Drive employee engagement and retention by continuously seeking feedback, reviewing all talent practices and developing strategies to address areas of concern.
* Ensure candidates are meeting the needs of the business.
* Develop and execute recruiting plans
* Visit hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture, hiring needs and use that understanding to help candidates fully understand opportunities
* Monitor requisition system to determine pending opening(s) and approved opening that have assigned to Recruiter
* Source top level talent using both traditional and creative recruiting methods
* Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling of contacts to help identify qualified candidates
* Create job descriptions in collaboration with Human Resources and Department Manage