Vice President of Human Resources 9/2/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The VP Human Resources for this _MULTI-PROPRTY HOTEL AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION_ is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the company.
You will be responsible for developing the strategies for the Human Resource function and identifying and researching issues and accountabilities pertinent to building a best-in-class human resource environment.
You will establish and build out support capabilities for the business, including staffing, compensation, health and welfare, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, retention and payroll.
As a member of the executive leadership team, you provide support by providing human resources advice and decision-making input, and ensure that the business complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements. You will continuously review, assess and make recommendations re the improvement of the company's human resource policies, procedures and practices to the executive committee.
Key elements to this role include
* Multi Property managment experience - this is not a position for someone with only single property experience _please don't apply if you do not have multi-property hotel oversite experience_.
* Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time - our company is expanding and we are taking on new properties to management, as such we will be visiting those properties with the executive team.
* Reports to the Chief Operating Officer
* Career path to SVP and EVP reporting to CEO in the future.
* Role is based in San Francisco area, candidates from other parts of California will be considered
* You will manage a staff of individual HR professionals located on property as well as a corporate staff of HR Generalists
To be successful in this role you will need the following
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities
* Demonstrated use of HR systems
* Strong computer compentency
* Great demonstrated ability to follow up on project timelines
* Comfort in the c-suite
Our company is a growing, the properties that we manage are high end and boutique hotels with strong track records of growth an performance.