Vice President of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBuildSourced is searching for an experience VP of Marketing. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up company environment that requires creative thinking, fast-paced execution, and can formulate an idea and take it from concept to completion. This person has independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
VP of Marketing (VPM) is in charge of driving customer growth, bringing in new business, and securing immediate and future revenue streams via marketing and sales strategy. The VPM has ownership for the entire customer acquisition strategy.
- Maintain the highest degree of integrity for the Company
- Build the companies' market share and market valuation
- Develop and manage overall marketing, advertising, and communication strategy
- Refine and further develop the growth and positioning strategy
- Continually perform marketplace assessments
- Assist CEO in defining new market opportunities
- Manage and communicate analysis of return on marketing investments
- Identify new resources and opportunities for user base growth and customer acquisition
- Understand customer needs to deliver high-value marketing solutions
- Strategize lead development and prospecting
- Record and analyze sales success rate
- Assist in development of and manage sales costs and budget projections
- Strategize, develop and write winning proposals
- Write and submit press releases for important company announcements
- Create customer testimonial videos
- Develop and manage advertising campaign strategy, including but not limited to social media, search engine optimization, tradeshows, hosted events, and other promotion
- Develop and manage PR campaigns - both customers and financial