Vice President of National Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a result of an increase in business opportunities for Securitas at the National level, the National Sales Group has an immediate opening for an additional Vice President of National Sales.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the direction and management of National sales and business development activities. Utilizes appropriate marketing and sales methodologies to develop profitable business in security services; assess client satisfaction with services and identify additional business opportunities; establish and drive achievement of the Company s customer acquisition and revenue goals.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
* Participates in the Company s strategic planning and provides leadership in National business development.
* Works with Regions to identify business potential and determine top prospects for National opportunities.
* Focuses National Sales efforts on developed and graded leads and develops campaigns to maximize sales efforts.
* Prepares reports on status of leads and other reports as required.
* Arranges for appropriate meetings and presentations on company capabilities to existing and potential clients.
* Creates and conducts sales presentations to prospective customers.
* Develops methods for presentation of capabilities, data to be utilized, audio/visual approach and pricing related to both client perception of need and company business goals; directs proposal presentation effort and may lead presentations.
* Participates in trade associations and trade shows and works with Marketing to assist in other promotional efforts.
* Assist and drive financial response for customer opportunities, including identifying costing elements to develop sales proposals.
* Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
Education/Experience: Bachelor s degree in a business-related field and 5 years of successful and progressively responsible business development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
* Demonstrated skill and record of achievement in business-to-business sales activities.
* Strong sales skills and interpersonal dexterity to manage sales performance.
* Skill in highly persuasive oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
* In-depth knowledge of sales and business development strategies and techniques.
* Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence to achieve goals.
* Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
* Ability to present information effectively and respond to challenging questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
* Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
* Understanding of service industry cost and profitability drivers.
* Ability to think strategically, synthesize sales and marketing data and develop innovative solutions.
* Excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills.
* Ability to be an effective member of and lead project teams.
* Ability to use standard office applications software.
* Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
* Strong customer service and results orientation.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties.
* Regular talking and hearing.
* Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* Frequent local and regional/national travel to client sites for presentations, meetings, and visits.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.