Vice President of Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fast paced, growing outsourcing company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Vice President of Operations is responsible for client relationship management, operational leadership, people leadership, business development and financial responsibility for their assigned client portfolios. The role has overall responsibility for delivering stellar service and driving client satisfaction and retention within a high-growth business. Manage a team comprised of up to 150 employees across multiple client sites. The Vice President will bring extensive operations experience and expertise in delivering compelling solutions for new and existing clients. This person will understand and run the day-to-day functions of the client focus area against targets and metrics, including revenue, profitability, and compliance with corporate policy and procedures. The Vice President lives, supports and champions our core values. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations, Chief Operating Officer or President.
Need a seasoned, very metrics driven operations expert that fully understands the on-site outsourcing business.
* Prior experience managing large groups are critical. Must be able to truly connect with both the staff and customers at every level, especially hourly employees, both internally and externally. That is a really important component in the success of this person.
* Must have PROVEN foundation of implementing and managing successful metrics, processes, procedures and systems this very fast paced, very growing National outsourcing company.
* Must have managed P & L North of $10mm, preferably much larger.
* Experience running operations for an on-site outsourcing company is mandatory. Company wants someone with a proven/verified track record of improving customer and employee satisfaction and a pro at driving growth within existing accounts.
* Person MUST live near NYC. People with long commutes will not be considered.
* Company is going through hyper, organic growth. CEO's prior company went from $10mm to over $300mm in revenue in less than 15years and was sold to a large company. This company is on target to do the same but in a shorter period of time.
Candidates could come from outsourcing companies such as Aramark, Sodexo, Compass, Cintas, G & K Services, Williams Lea, Canon, Xerox (XGS), Novitex, PBMS, Ricoh, IKON, DTI/Merrill, IST, Swiss Post Solutions, Oce, JLL, CBRE, Johnson Controls, Allied Barton, G4s Security, ABM. Guardsmark and others.
* Company and founder are VERY fast paced, hard charging and customer oriented so the winning candidate must fit that same culture and mentality. This truly, truly is for someone that really can keep up with the fast pace and volume of work there will be.
Comp plan will be customized depending on prior experience and responsibility but will probably have a $140k base salary plus bonuses based on P & L's and Customer sat and revenue growth within the accounts under your mgt.