Vice President of Operations - Private Duty Home Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Patient Care Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONVICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS - PRIVATE DUTY HOME CARE
If you are an experienced, Vice President / VP, Area Director of Operations, Regional Administrator, Regional Director, Director of Operations, or Executive Director with Private Duty Home Health Management experience, then you need to read on...
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION
Our client is a well-established HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE CARE organization. They have a current need for a VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS to oversee their Private Duty Home Care program. This position is based out of the IRVINE, CA area. Multi-site private duty home health experience is required. We are looking for someone with strong business acumen to help grow this already well established organization to the next level! Relocation candidates will be considered.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS JOB REQUIREMENTS
* 5 + YEARS OF PRIVATE DUTY HOME CARE EXPERIENCE AT THE MULTI-SITE LEVEL.
* Strong business acumen.
* Must understand how to develop relationships with community referral sources.
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Full operational oversight of multiple offices.
* Improve processes, systems and best practices to increase operational performance.
* Work with executive and sales team to develop and implement strategic growth plans for the organization.