Vice President of Personalized Living
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Brentwood, TN 37027
Oversees and enhances the growth of the PL program. Develops standard PL operating model, develops and supports implementation of community level growth plans, and oversees ongoing program performance and continuous improvement efforts.
* Implements new PL program or develops current program including business planning, training, and ongoing support.
* Promotes commitment to all corporate standards, systems, policies and procedures held by Brookdale.
* Provides financial oversight of the Personalized Living programs- specifically dedicated to revenue per occupied unit, expense control and development of continuous prn assistance at the local level, to assist the communities in reaching all of their PL financial goals.
* Oversees the initial licensure and survey readiness process, in tandem with the divisional operations teams and the legal support teams.
* Oversees the Divisional and legal teams in the monitoring and updating of any required changes to the Policy and Procedure manual for Personalized Living.
* Monitors trends and activities within clinical operations, using defined reporting processes and directs action plans to correct, improve or advance the identified trends and activities.
* Oversees the coordination with the Divisional and Regional Operations teams, as well as the ISC Teams on schedules, activities and initiatives in order to maximize efficiency of the PL team and meet the needs of the community
* Prepares budgets and oversees the budget planning process.
* Oversees and directs special projects as requested by the Home Office, Vice President of Operations, and/or Senior Vice President as indicated.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in related field
* Ten or more years of senior level management experience
* Proven management proficiency
* Knowledge of Personalized Living and industry principles
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151333.aspx'