Vice President of Programs and Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONProAct, Inc. is a private, nonprofit 501(c) corporation with a successful history of more than 44 years of providing a broad array of quality services for individuals with disabilities in several Minnesota and Western Wisconsin counties. Our mission at ProAct is: "To provide person-centered services that enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities in the areas of employment, life skills, and community inclusion."
We serve about 800 people on a daily basis and more than 1,000 people annually out of 5 locations. We have a rich history of effective business engagement over decades. This combination of quality services and effective business relationships enhances opportunities for the people we serve.
We are seeking a high-energy, enthusiastic, hands-on and mission-driven innovator to join our senior leadership team. The Vice President of Programs and Services is responsible for all programs and services for all locations, and will work out of the Eagan, MN facility. This newly-created position reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The Vice President will play a key role in leading ProAct during a period of transition and transformation within our established industry.
* Program and Services Strategy, Planning and Implementation
* Quality Management/Excellence of Programs and Services Delivered
* People Management and Team Building
* Shaping Culture
* Multiple Location Management
* Financial/Budget Management
* Community Outreach
* Compliance with all federal, state and county programs, and CARF Certification
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field required - Master's Degreepreferred
* At least 10 years of experience in leadership/management positions required
* Leadership/management experience in the nonprofit sector strongly preferred
* Strong change management skills
* Deep leadership and interpersonal relationship skills
* Financial literacy
* Business Savvy
* Inclusive and collaborative
* Gets things done
* Must pass DHS background study
* Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
If you see yourself in this job profile, please submit your resume and cover letter no later than August 31, 2016 to The MEL Group, who is leading the search.
ProAct, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer