Vice President of Sales, Auto Finance 8/26/2016
Auto Finance Corp.
Des Plaines, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Detail (FullTime)JOB ID:SASSRCH00084718
JOB TITLE:Vice President of Sales
POSTED FOR:Auto Finance Corp.
SALARY RANGE:$115,000.00 to $130,000.00
LOCATION:Rosemont, Illinois 60018
* CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN AN AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE COMPANY.
* A minimum of 10years demonstrated successful experience managing a sales force
* A minimum of 10years leadership experience in an automotive finance company; sub-prime auto finance experience is highly preferred
* Exceptional team skills and proven success in recruiting, motivating and coaching sales professionals
* Technology proficient (Microsoft Office)
* Excellent communicator with outstanding verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills
* Innovative thinking, a disciplined approach to business and the ability to nurture talented individuals into successful teams
* Ability to travel as necessary, greater than 50%
Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.
Our client in the automotive finance industry is seeking a Vice President of Sales in their Rosemont, IL, office. The VP of Sales will be part of their Executive Committee and will have the opportunity to contribute directly to the continued growth of the company.
The VP will be responsible for providing strategic direction to the sales team, directly overseeing Regional Sales Managers and the operational elements related to the company's planned growth into new territories and guiding each of the company's regional sales territories towards specific, clearly enumerated goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Recruiting, developing and coaching a high performance sales team
* Leading the sales team to achieve their goals and objectives, including disciplined sales tracking and reporting, as well as management of the sales organization's results and associated expenses that contribute to the company's growth and profitability goals
* Conducting meetings to ensure the team is educated on company policy changes
* Directing the development of strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales/marketing objectives
* Leading company positioning and the creative development process to help drive company profits
* Conducting competitive analysis and tracking industry standards
* Coordinating various marketing functions, including events and dealer promotions, etc.
* Developing innovative means to market company financing products to participating dealers