Vice President of Sales 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are an executive retained search firm and we've been retained by a great client of ours to secure the VP of Sales Operations for their organization. Our client is a privately held, leading innovator and provider of solutions serving financial institutions. Our client is headquartered in Chicago and at this time we are only considering sales executives local to the Chicago land area.
With exceptional product offerings and a very sound sales and service network, this company is in need of a proactive, highly effective, hands-on Vice President of Sales Operations. This professional will be responsible for managing Sales Operations for a particular segment of the business throughout the United States, generating and driving the overall business strategy market penetration, sales, and service revenue growth which is supported by the company's existing and growing nationwide sales and service organization.
This professional will be tasked with fully developing the commercial platform for the company, partnering with the senior leadership team, up to the EVP and CEO.
Reporting directly in to the EVP - this sales leader will lead a sales team of 30+ territory managers through 2 Senior Director and multiple regional managers.
We are looking for sales executives with the following experience:
* Undergraduatedegree in business or related or equivalent experience. Master's degree, MBA, highly desired.
* Minimum of 15years of demonstrated sales, sales management and sales leadership experience in building highly-successful and results-oriented sales organizations - preferably teams of 30 plus members.
* Demonstrated track record of success selling tangible products into Banks, Financial Institutions is essential.
* Highly committed, competitive and goal-driven professional with a record of success in achieving sales goals, selecting and developing staff members and creating dynamic team relationships.
* Solid understanding of margin analysis, commission structures and standard costs.
* Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills as well as extensive computer, spreadsheet and data analysis skills to drive decisions based on research.
* Self-starter, able to work independently as well as collaborate with multiple disciplines. Able to lead and manage all administration of the group.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including direct interaction with customers and sales force.
* Ability and willingness to roll up sleeves; solid attention to details, ability to draft proposals and field bulletins.