Vice President of Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
Newport Beach, CA
Vice President of Sales
PHH Home Loans, LLC is looking for an experienced sales leader to motivate and coach a talented team of Mortgage Loan Officers while establishing effective relationships with our Realogy/NRT joint venture partner. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading company.
The Vice President s (VP) responsibilities include sales, administration, staff supervision and overall loan-operations management. The VP is in charge of all activities at the branch and serves as its liaison to the corporate office. As the manager of the office, the VP is responsible for helping drive the recruiting, interviewing and of all branch personnel. The VP will direct and organize the branch team players, provide training and serve as a team leader. This position is also responsible for ensuring accurate accounting and reporting, and establishing branch procedures and policies. The VP position will be evaluated on both mortgage production output as well as a P& results against plan targets.
PHH Home Loans, LLC, a joint venture between PHH Mortgage and Realogy Holdings Corp. Through this joint venture, PHH Home Loans provides mortgage origination services to more than 700 real estate offices within NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy and the nation s largest residential real estate brokerage company. PHH Home Loans operates under a variety of brands across the country, including Axiom Financial, Coldwell Banker Home Loans, First Capital, Mortgage California, PHH Home Loans, Princeton Capital, Rocky Mountain Mortgage and Sunbelt Lending Services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Responsible to lead a team of Loan Officers while focusing on recruiting/retaining talent, business growth, and performance management
* Motivate his/her team to originate and close quality loan volume, and increase capture rate through sales and marketing activities
* Utilize all available reporting to ensure his/her team attains all performance goals
* Work in conjunction with loan officers to retain and expand the company's base of referrals in order to keep a steady supply of leads
* Drive compliance with all internal/external policies and/or regulations throughout his/her team, and demonstrating personal leadership and accountability in this regard
* Responsible for continually coaching the team in effective selling techniques and providing the leadership support needed to succeed
* Responsible to exhibit all PHH core leadership behaviors, attend PHH Home Loans seminars/trainings and regularly participate in activities in connection with mortgage sales. These activities include but not limited to attending local events in support of Loan Officers, client events, regional sales events or conferences, and sponsoring a regional meeting for your sales team to build unity and develop your sales strategy.
* Represent PHH Home Loans in his/her regional territory by developing and maintaining relationships primarily with Coldwell Banker Brokers and Realtors to drive short and long term growth
* Establish a business plan for the region, promote our competitive mortgage products, services, and programs to our clients, and act as the first level escalation point for client issues
* Ensure collaboration between Loan Officers and all fulfillment operations partners and other internal departments in the Region to drive the overall satisfaction of our customers and joint venture partners as well as the overall success of the Region
* Accountable for accurate and timely reporting, T&E accounting and other administrative functions.
Compensation & Benefits:
PHH offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
* Travel & Entertainment reimbursements
* Annual recognition on a regional and national basis including an annual President s Club trip for our top performers
* Medical, vision benefits with a Health Savings Account; 401(k), life and disability coverage and tuition assistance
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Experience in sales management with an emphasis on leading remote employees
* Knowledge of FNMA, FHLC, FHA, and VA guidelines required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Highly ethical
* Proven ability to drive results through others, and to motivate for high performance
* Proven strong relationship building and customer service skills
* Analytical skills
* Strong working knowledge of mortgage operations, including credit risk principles, investor guidelines and loan processing and closing workflows
* Strategic thinking
* Strong time management, presentation and organizational skills
* Experience working with real estate agents, realtor office managers and brokers a plus
* Valid driver s license
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* NMLS license preferred or ability to obtain
* Must meet PHH background check requirements
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required
* Experience with Encompass preferred
* Office environment no particular physical demands
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* Travel within region required
Posting Deadline 09/09/2016
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status