Vice President of Sales 8/31/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES - BAY AREA
Early stage company with an excellent product & story looking for a sales leader to take them to the next level. Must be a hunter mentality and a deal closer. This is a VP role where you will be very active in the field. Must have previous sales leadership experience (hiring & firing). Enterprise software required - BI, Predictive Analytics, CRM, BPM, Risk Intelligence, ERP, or supply chain background highly desired.
* Single round of investment with a reputable Board of Directors
* Very close to profitability (low burn rate)
* 75+ customers, many of them in the F1000
* Close to 100% customer retention
* 5year old company with less than 20 employees
* Product offered in both desktop and enterprise version, with strong upsell opportunity
If you are an experienced enterprise software sales manager at the Director, AVP, or VP level and are interested in rolling up the sleeves to get things done contact me right away! CEO and Board of Directors are actively interviewing VP candidates for this role. Current sales team in place, but needs a true leader. Potential to hire / bring in your own team as well. Early stage company success is critical for this role. Must be based in the Bay area (Santa Clara), or willing to relocate full time to this region.
200k base, 400k OTE
Strong equity being offered