Vice President of Talent Acquisition 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY VICE PRESIDENT OF TALENT ACQUISITION
The VP of TA will report directly to our Top HR professional and will have interactions will all of our Executive Leadership
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF TALENT ACQUISITION is responsible for the development and implementation of recruitment for talent at all levels within the organization to allow for achievement of strategic and company goals. This position will support continued success of the company through strategic talent planning and acquisition for leadership and other critical roles within the organization.
We are looking for someone who is intuitive, flexible, and able to roll up their sleeves to handle the day-to-day challenges that arise in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. This is a role with a lot of building to do - we need a "doer." We need a Leader who is approachable and loves to coach and mentor. A sense of humor is a big plus!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU SHOULD BE A ROCK-STAR IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
TALENT ACQUISITION STRATEGY
* Develop and deploy enterprise recruiting and sourcing strategies that cultivate a high performance environment and ensures that the company has a talent network made up of best in industry resources.
* Ensure a best in class, scalable recruiting function to support the company's continued growth
* Integrate company core values and ensure that hiring and selection processes yield high performing candidates who possess our leadership principles.
* Responsible for sourcing strategies and talent acquisition at the leadership and strategic levels.
* Responsible for branding and establishing the organization as a premium employer of choice in the market place.
* Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end to end candidate experience inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and onboarding.
* Participates in succession planning programs and integrates executive searches activity to align with the succession plans and talent/ competency gaps.
* Directs enterprise contingent hiring strategies and ensures balanced human capital.
* Implement and ensures success of College Recruiting, Employee Referrals, and Employee Development Programs.
ONBOARDING ADMINISTRATION & TOOLS
* Lead the recruitment technology platform strategy and ensure full optimization, utilization, enhancements and continuous improvement of the Applicant Tracking System and other recruitment tools.
* Responsible for overall brand and company Career Site build out and overall candidate experience.
* Directs and manages Talent vendor relationships and strategies.
MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT AND MEASUREMENT
* Directs and manages the Enterprise Talent Acquisition strategy and team.
* Provides mentorship, guidance, and career development to the Talent Acquisition team with the focus of being consultative and strategic to the business while raising the bar of recruiting performance.
* Approves offers in accordance with HR Policies, Procedures, and within established approval thresholds.
* Oversee and manage the Recruiting and Relocation Budgets, Management responsibility for development, planning and management in accordance with baseline.
* Develops and manages metrics to measure growth and performance of the Talent team. Provides accurate, up to date and informative recruitment dashboard.
* Continuous measurement and improvement of the enterprise recruitment process through recruiting metric collection, analysis and goal setting.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
* 1-15 plus years of full life cycle Talent Acquisition experience with 5-7 years of demonstrated success in leading an Enterprise Talent Acquisition team.
* Data driven mindset - ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data.
* Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
* Superior customer service, negotiation and closing skills.
* High performance mindset and expectations
* Demonstrated expertise in selection / assessment skills.