This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Video Tape Editor edits video tape for regularly scheduled newscasts and special projects.
The Video Tape Editor edits video tape for regularly scheduled newscasts and special projects.
Essential Job Functions
80%-Edits video content.
20%-Perform related job duties including archiving and back-up content.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Education: Completion of high school, or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years editing experience in a local news environment. Previous editing experience in a production house environment will substitute for one year of news editing experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of current state-of-the-art editing equipment.
- Experience on Sony Beta Decks, DVC Pro Laptop and Avid.
- Working knowledge of analog and digital editing.
- Experience with Avid Newscutter preferred.
- Shooting experience preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
% Travel Required (Approximate): None