This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Weber Shandwick currently has an excellent opportunity for a Video Intern to join our award-winning content creation team in the Boston office. Working with talented video producers and designers, this individual will support the team on video shoots, editing, and brainstorming breakthrough creative.
This position is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced, innovative environment with a diverse client list and work that stretches across the country and around the globe.
* Work with team on brainstorming, planning, research and preparation before a shoot
* Assist on video shoots as needed (PA, camera operator, grip, etc.)
* Help manage administrative functions pertaining to permitting, transportation, and all other production related issues
* Handle gear prep prior to shoots and breakdown following production
Video Editing Support
* Download and organize video footage
* Supports lead editors producers by editing clips using Adobe Premiere
* Export and upload videos as needed
* Past video production experience preferred
* Proficiency in Adobe Premiere. Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects a plus.
* Proficiency with DSLR cameras and workflow
* A creative thinker with the ability to express new and innovative ideas
* Strong organizational and time management skills
Candidates should include links to their work.
ABOUT WEBER SHANDWICK
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 78 cities across 34 countries and operations extending to 126 cities in 81 countries. The firms diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work, including being honored as an Ad Age A-List Agency in 2014 and 2015, The Holmes ReportsGlobal Agency of the Year in 2014 and 2015 and PRWeeks 2015 Global Agency of the Year. Weber Shandwick and its Prime unit have won a combined 25 Cannes Lions since 2009. Weber Shandwick was also named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2014 and 2015 and PRWeek in 2013 and 2014. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.