Video Operation Center Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION* STRONG EMPHASIS ON HANDS-ON VIDEO EXPERIENCE
* KNOWLEDGE AND OPERATIONAL USE OF VIDEO/NETWORK MONITORING SYSTEMS WITH TROUBLESHOOTING AND RESOLUTION EXPERIENCE.
* The candidate will remotely troubleshoot and resolve video & network issues.
* Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal/written communication, including the ability to understand technical information and relay in concise manner to stakeholders.
* Must be able to remain calm and focused in stressful situations. This includes the ability to extract information using methodical troubleshooting processes focused on service restoration.
* Possess cross-organizational skills that maintain healthy working relationships.
* Good understanding of multicast IP video networkarchitecture, data networking, system operations, servers and Web Services.
* Requires working in 24x7 shifted operations environment.
* Experience working with command-line based applications using a UNIX or Linux OS.
* Background in performing and implementing video systems break-fix helpful.
* FAMILIARITY WITH VIDEO MONITORING TOOLS, WEB SERVICES, VOD, AND OTT VIDEO DELIVERY ARCHITECTURE.