This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Bass Pro Shops
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHAT WE WANT:
Can you tell stories with pictures and sound From producing quality product videos for an enhanced web shopping experience, to working with the world's number one boat brands, we're looking for someone that effectively tells great stories to help sell our products. Are you looking for your next challenge We're an in-house, broadcast-quality production facility that's part of a world-class company, and we're currently seeking a _PRODUCER / VIDEOGRAPHER / EDITOR_.
Bass Pro Shops is dedicated to helping people have fun in the great outdoors, and we're looking for a candidate with a zeal for production that wants to be part of a team creating amazing work. Since 1986 Bass Pro has a rich history in TV production having created thousands of commercials and television shows. Our content has literally reached tens of billions of people through venues from national broadcast channels to the Internet.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* An excellent imagination with solid experience storytelling with video.
* A brilliant sizzle reel submitted through Vimeo demonstrating your experience. _(PLEASE SEND A RESUME REEL OF YOUR OWN WORK THAT WE CAN ACCESS AS ONE CLICKABLE LINK. PLEASE SEND VIMEO LINK AND NOT YOUTUBE.)_
* A great eye and a strong understanding of what makes good design effective in communicating an objective or message.
* Strong camera skills with a thorough understanding in story telling, and attention to the technical details that make average camera work awesome.
* Editing skills that demonstrate solid technical prowess, but also a highly creative approach to finishing a story and communicating objectives in an entertaining way.
* A strong skill set using _Adobe Creative Suite_, and _AVID Media Composer_.
* A creative vision and great communications ability to effectively share ideas and inspire team members, clients and target audiences. We want to be surprised by your work!
* A proactive, can-do attitude, with solid time and project management skills.
* A strong desire to grow with an understanding that education is the key to bettering oneself and bringing increasing value to the company over time
* Strong critical thinking skills and be a self-starter.
* Degree in video production or similar with a minimum 5years of industry experience.
GET IN TOUCH:
Do we need to talk Get us a resume and sizzle reel, because we'd like to hear from you.
We provide excellent work-life balance, competitive salary and benefits, and we have a 16-person creative team that is fun to be around every day. Hey, there is a reason why the average person on our staff has worked here over ten years; it's a great place to be.