Video Production Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 3/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Are you an experienced coordinator looking to join a busy (yet awesome) video/digital media production team at a high tech company* We are looking for the rock (aka, coordinator) who will be the central hub to all aspects of our digital media pipeline through every phase of development and production. You will correspond directly with producers, directors, vendors, and Esri department heads and requesters to fulfill practical, everyday production needs while maintaining budgets, schedules, and deadlines. It s a lot to ask, we know, but this is a great opportunity to be involved in a wide range of creative, administrative, and production operations while growing your career.
* Manage, track, and facilitate the digital media team s production pipeline with numerous active projects at any given time
* Oversee production schedules and project requirements across all in-house and outsourced digital media projects, ensuring operations follow established project parameters
* Coordinate staffing, equipment, vendors, crew accommodations, and equipment purchases and rentals across multiple simultaneous video projects
* Develop and enforce best practices in media management systems and processes
* Develop and maintain our digital asset library including media logging, archival, and storage
* Coordinate with internal operations, marketing, and social media teams to organize online video presence and execute the online video strategy
* Conduct special research and financial analysis projects related to video production
* Act as a liaison to facilitate communication and cooperation between video production, management, vendors, and clients
* Provide support with camera operation, lighting, audio recording, editing, and other creative operations
* You may also be asked to help with creative concepting, copywriting, and brainstorming
* 1-2 years of media production experience in a team environment supporting multiple projects
* Adept organizational skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work independently while handling a multitude of tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
* Familiarity with all aspects of video production so you can communicate effectively with production staff, vendors, and management
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, with capacity to develop and manage strong relationships with internal and external partners in a highly collaborative team environment
* Bachelor s in communications, marketing, advertising, digital video, or related field
* Strong affinity for and comfort with growing digital universe of content and culture
* Some working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications or willingness to learn
* Be able to communicate creative notes and opinions in a positive, constructive way
* A little experience working in a corporate or agency setting
* An awesome personality. We often work long hours together so being a nice person is a big plus!
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.