Video Production Specialist (Video Shooter/Editor)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Bio-Rad Life Sciences Division is looking for a Video Shooter/Editor to shoot and edit videos for the Life Sciences Marketing Division and other various channel needs. The ideal candidate will be creatively minded and capable of coming up with new ideas and contributing to the creative process. You will regularly manage multiple projects simultaneously both in studio and in the field this will involve studio and on-location shooting (some travel required), as well as editing in Adobe CC Master Collection (Premiere, AE, etc). The ideal candidate will also be expected to work and follow style guidelines for projects, as well as bring their own creativity to others features, in addition to being skilled in all aspects of video creation.
What you ll be doing:
* Can quickly take a story from concept to content
* Review the script to create a shot decision list based on the scenes
* Control camera placement, lighting and directing of actors
* Shoot and edit video footage from both single camera and multi-camera setups
* Assist in post-production editing of video footage.
* Clearly communicate with project stakeholders to deliver projects on-time
* Attend brainstorming sessions, contribute to creative conversations & provide technical input
* Assist in pre and post production as needed
* Edit audio, video, and motion graphics with Adobe Creative Cloud
* Assist with on location shoots in various capacities
* Script/Technical writing a plus
* Artwork Generation/Vector Artist
* Motion Graphics and animation capabilities
* Audio recording workflow
What you need for this role:
* Ability to use various audio recorders and demonstrated practice of lav and boom mic techniques
* Ability to adhere to project timelines and juggle multiple priorities
* Excellent Internal and external communications skills
* Proficient knowledge and experience of video editing software Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Audition
* Vector illustration and graphics production
* Motion Graphic Design (layout, typography, animation) and character animation
* Minimum 6 YEARS OF EXP
* BA/MA in Film/Video or equivalent industry experience
* Experience with Sony ENG, Canon DSLR and various other camera platforms
* Demonstrated ability to light and shoot a variety of corporate or commercial projects such as location interviews, commercial product demos and technical how-to videos
* First-hand experience and knowledge of video/photo equipment and best practices
* Experience with both studio and remote video production.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.