Video Teleconference Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
vtech Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
POSITION TITLE: VIDEO TELECONFERENCE CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Washington, DC
DURATION: 12 months with possible extension
JOB DESCRIPTION: VIDEO COMM ENGINEER CONSULTANT LEVEL 4 6-10 YEARS
* VTC engineer will be responsible for ensuring that video and potentially audio teleconferencing systems operate in a reliable, available, and scalable manner.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; strong communicator; manages multiple customer priorities at given time; prioritizes and works with designated groups as needed; works independently with limited supervision; is highly motivated.
* Hands on experience with VTC technologies
* Specific knowledge and experience with Crestron and Cisco VTC platforms
* Knowledge of Video and Audio Controllers and Signaling
* Experience with Cisco TMS Telepresence
* Experience using Jabber, Webex, and Microsoft Lync
* Gather techinical and business requirements, develop customized solutions and manage customer expectaions
* Perform customer site assessments, complete wall-to-wall inventories, make recommendations on parts needed and support the installed base of systems
* Ability to provide advice and recommendations on system upgrades, replacements, or new systems
* Communication with vendors for upgrades and troubleshooting issues with equipment and software
* VTC field experience within government agencies and public schools
* Independently manage projects and provide regular updates to the senior staff and management team
* In-depth knowledge of diverse audio/video systems
* Polycom and Tandberg VTC systems expertise
* Installation and maintenance of set top boxes (STBs)
* Perform maintenance on customer production equipment
* Capable of training and demonstrating product features and operation to non-technical customers
* Bachelor's Degree
* Sr level customer tech support via video, phone, email for complex video conferencing systems, web-conferencing, and AV equipment usage
* Develop Statement of Work for design and installation of Video solutions such as Cisco Telepresence
* Knowledge of Vbrick and Medicast video solutions