BioTelemetry Research - Site Support Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
The Site Support Manager I (SSM I) is responsible for assigned project site start-up and qualification activities as well as site support throughout the life of the project. They will maintain all site qualification documentation using Good Clinical and Good Documentation Practices and update the SMART database with relevant site information. The SSM I will schedule all site trainings and maintain the Training Campus database for studies utilizing online training. The SSM I will build strong relationships with sites and internal VS departments. The SSM I will carry a portfolio of smaller and/or Standard of Care studies as assigned by the Manager of Site Operations and will work with moderate oversight.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with site contacts and internal VS
* Main Point of Contact for imaging for sites participating in Clinical Trials
* Generate and document all site communications associated with the Site Qualification process from initial contact to First Patient Ready
* Ensure weekly status follow ups are completed on time and entered in the site database for use by project management during sponsor review
* Enter site information and update the site database as needed throughout the study
* Provide Site Support via email and telephone
* Audit and ensure quality and completeness of site documentation files
* Provide daily and weekly metrics for completed activities
* Revenue tracking
* Create unique project specific templates for site communication
* Required 2-5 years experience in a customer-facing environment
* Associates degree in business, life sciences, or relevant work experience
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* Accurate keyboarding skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
* Must display attention to detail while performing deadline driven tasks
* Familiarity with Clinical Studies / Health Care environment a plus