BioTelemetry Research - Image Processing Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
The Incoming Image Processing Technologist position is responsible for receiving, preparing, loading, and resolving incoming data issues for clinical data received by VirtualScopics
* Verify incoming documentation and data for GCP/HIPAA violations and respond according to outlined procedures in a timely manner to rectify them
* Prepare/preprocess/load data for image QI by Technologist and/or Radiologist.
* Responsible for managing and filing documentation associated with projects.
* Responsible for notifying project specific sites, customers, and internal staff with data concerns in accordance to the Site Operations Guide.
* Provide when necessary technical support to Operations.
Must be either:
* Credentialed/possess equivalent professional experience in MRI, CT or other medical imaging modality (i.e. Ultrasound, PET, X-Ray) and maintain professional certifications, or
* Two year degree in life sciences or data management.
* Current membership in ASRT or other professional certification, preferred.
* Strong attention to detail and following established procedures.
* Strong communication skills.
* At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office applications.
* One year experience in data management in a medical imaging environment preferred.
* Experience working in a regulated environment a plus.